Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
By making research freely available, we help support the greater global exchange of knowledge. There are no article submission or processing charges. Each journal volume is preserved via the Walker Library's three level preservation methods including local and cloud storage. The author(s) retains/retain the copyright to the work, but grants the Journal the right to publish, display, and distribute the work in print and electronic format. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. For more information on this license go to https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0.