Interested in Submitting?
- All submissions should be sent to the Editor via email (email@example.com)
- View our Author Guidelines (below) for submissions and our About the Journal page for the journal's policies.
- All manuscripts should be submitted electronically via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Submission documents should be saved as Microsoft Word files (.doc or .docx).
- All documents should be formatted according to the American Psychological Association (7th Edition) guidelines.
- The following documents should be submitted as individual files:
- Cover letter, including assurances and disclosures.
- Title page, including author details and acknowledgements.
- Blinded manuscript, with all author details omitted.
- Figures, tables, and appendices may be included within the manuscript or as separate files.
All submissions should include a cover letter, including all of the following: (a) assurances that the treatment of human participants or nonhuman subjects was in accordance with established ethical guidelines; (b) notice of any conflicts of interest relevant to the research for all authors, or a statement indicating no conflicts of interest; (c) confirmation that the manuscript is not under review at another journal; (d) copies of any permissions granted to reproduce copyrighted material, if applicable; (e) contact information for corresponding author and indication that other authors are in agreement with the contents of the paper and the order of authorship. Authors may also include a list of preferred and/or non-preferred reviewers.
The title page should be formatted according to APA (7th Edition) style, and should include the title, running head, authors and affiliations, and contact information for corresponding author. The title page should be submitted as a separate file, so that the main document is anonymized in accordance with the journal’s double blind review policy.
Abstracts should be 200 words or less. Also, include up to 5 keywords.
The manuscript should be anonymized.
References and Citations
References and citations should be formatted according to APA (7th Edition) style, including DOI numbers.
Fees and Agreements
There are no fees to publish in JAHBSS. Following final acceptance, authors will be asked to complete a publishing agreement.