Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The submission reflects an awareness of other recent articles on the same subject from the Journal of Small Business Strategy.
- I acknowledge that it is the responsibility of the authors to make sure that trademarks, service marks, copyrights, etc. are correctly identified in text if applicable.
SI: Innovation, Management, and Governance for Sustainable Growth
This special issue is intended for papers chosen for the issue through the 2021 ACIEK conference.