Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The submission reflects an awareness of other recent articles on the same subject from the Journal of Small Business Strategy.
- I acknowledge that it is the responsibility of the authors to make sure that trademarks, service marks, copyrights, etc. are correctly identified in text if applicable.
SI: Innovation, Management, and Governance for Sustainable Growth
This special issue is intended for papers chosen for the issue through the 2021 ACIEK conference.