ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS for 2016-2017
Scientia et Humanitas is now accepting original, unpublished undergraduate and graduate research for its 2016-2017 issue. We accept articles from every academic discipline offered by MTSU: the natural sciences, the social sciences, and the humanities. Eligible contributors are all MTSU students and recent graduates, either as independent authors or with a faculty member.
- To submit an article for consideration, you must first register as an author.
- To register, fill in the information here and check the box at the bottom of the page for "Author: Able to submit items to the journal."
- Once you have logged in, you can click "new submission" under the User Home tab.
- Follow the steps.
- If any issues or problems arise, simply e-mail us at email@example.com
- You may also wish to consult our Author Guidelines and the Submission Preparation Checklist right below the Author Guidelines.
- You may also wish to consult the journal's Style Sheet when preparing your manuscript, but this is not mandatory until after your article has been officially accepted.