Most Downloaded Articles
May 20, 2015
How to Cite
SONFIELD, Matthew C. et al. A Cross-National Investigation of First-Generation, Second-Generation, and Third-Generation Family Businesses: A Four Country Anova Comparison. Journal of Small Business Strategy, [S.l.], v. 16, n. 1, p. 9-26, may 2015. ISSN 2380-1751. Available at: <http://libjournals.mtsu.edu/index.php/jsbs/article/view/34>. Date accessed: 24 sep. 2017.
The Journal of Small Business Strategy (the “Publisher”) and the Author(s) agree as follows:
1.Author(s) hereby grant to Publisher all right, title, and interest in and to the Work, including copyright to all means of expression by any method now known or hereafter developed, including electronic format. If Publisher does not publish the Work within two (2) years of the Effective Date, copyright shall revert back to the Author. Publisher agrees to always credit Author(s) as the author(s) of the Work.
2.Publisher hereby grants Author a royalty-free, limited license for the following purposes, provided the Work is always identified as having first been published by Publisher.
•The right to make and distribute copies of all or part of the Work for use in teaching;
•The right to use all or part of the material contained in the Work in a book by the Author(s), or in a collection of the Author(s)’s work;
•The right to use and distribute the Work internally at the Author(s)’s place of employment, and for promotion and any other non-commercial purposes;
•The right to use figures and tables from the Work for any purpose;
•The right to make presentations of material from the Work;
•The right to use and distribute the Work on the Author(s)’s Web site and on the Author(s)’s university’s institute repository;
Such license shall be effective when the Work is first published in the Journal of Curriculum and Instruction.
3.The Author(s) represents and warrants that the Work: (a) is the Author(s)’s original work and that Author(s) has full power to enter into this agreement; (b) does not infringe the copyright or property right of another; (c) contains no materials which is obscene, libelous, defamatory or violates another’s civil right, right of privacy, or is otherwise unlawful; and (d) has not been previously published, in whole or in part. Author(s) shall indemnify and hold Publisher harmless against loss or expenses arising from breach of any such warranties.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Matthew C. Sonfield, Robert N. Lussier, Family Business Ownership and Management: A Gender Comparison , Journal of Small Business Strategy: Vol 15 No 2 (2004)
- Robert A. Fiore, Robert N. Lussier, Measuring Wealth Generation in Early-Stage Entrepreneurial Organizations: An Alternative to the Capital Asset Pricing Model , Journal of Small Business Strategy: Vol 19 No 2 (2008)
- Robert N. Lussier, Matthew C. Sonfield, Founder Influence in Family Business: Analyzing Combined Data from Six Countries , Journal of Small Business Strategy: Vol 20 No 1 (2009)
- Robert N. Lussier, Matthew C. Sonfield, Robert J. Barbato, Family-Member and Non-Family-Member Managers in Family Firms: Adding a Seventh Country to the International Database - Kosovo , Journal of Small Business Strategy: Vol 20 No 2 (2009)
- Abbas Nadim, Robert N. Lussier, Sustainability as a Small Business Competitive Strategy , Journal of Small Business Strategy: Vol 21 No 2 (2010)
- Matthew Sonfield, Robert N. Lussier, The Influence of the Entrepreneur's Education Level on Strategic Decision Making , Journal of Small Business Strategy: Vol 24 No 1 (2014)
- Matthew C. Sonfield, Russell M. Moore, Innovative Turning Points in the Path to Entrepreneurial Success , Journal of Small Business Strategy: Vol 1 No 1 (1990)
- Matthew C. Sonfield, Barter: A Small Business Strategic Option In A Weak Economy , Journal of Small Business Strategy: Vol 4 No 2 (1993)
- Matthew C. Sonfield, Robert J. Barbato, Testing Prison Inmates for Entrepreneurial Aptitude , Journal of Small Business Strategy: Vol 5 No 2 (1994)
- Robert N. Lussier, Joel Corman, There Are Few Differences Between Successful and Failed Small Businesses , Journal of Small Business Strategy: Vol 6 No 1 (1995)